Thai Chili Chicken Fried Rice
- 2 lbs of chicken thighs boneless
- 4 thai chilis
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 cup of oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp of vegetable oil
- 1 shallot
- 1 bunch of basil
- Smush the garlic, chili, and salt in a mortar and pestle.
- Whisk the oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Season the wok and heat the oil on high heat. Add the shallots and the chili paste and cook for 30 seconds.
- Then add the chicken and stir fry for another minutes until it is almost cooked.
- Next, add the rice and sauce mixture and stir well.
- Toss in the holy basil and remove from heat.
- Serve hot and enjoy!