Hi! I am Kimberly Do and welcome to
How did kimstantpot start
My boyfriend and I saw an instant pot on sale at Costco and that’s how this idea came to alive. We never once thought about buying an instant pot. Once we bought it, we used it a couple of times and I fell in love. Then that’s when the excitement for this blog began!
14 things you don’t know about me
- I can lay or sleep in bed all day, every day. I love sleeping.
- I love Nintendo video games, especially Pokémon. I caught them all and received a diploma at the end in the Hoenn region. Ruby Red version. I haven’t grown out of it. I still play it today.
- I like to walk around my home in a robe.
- I hate wet socks.
- I won the spelling bee many times as a kid.
- I can parallel park extremely well, but I can’t drive that well. Asian driver genes.
- I am the first one in my family to graduate high school and college.
- I like to travel on
- I had an elementary best friend that I still can’t find today. Her name was Nga Ho. I am wondering if she still tries to find me. I went to Ethel I. Baker at the time.
- My current best friend name is Christine Saephan and we have been friends since 2004.
- One time my sister and I made a bet and she won. She bet 10 boxes, not bucks. I went to the garage and showed her 10 shoeboxes. Haha!
- I have a deformed toe.
- I have over 1,000 pokes done on Facebook.
- I get cold easily.
To the person I am most thankful for
Thanks to my boyfriend (David Liao) and lifetime travel buddy, he has made this blog come to life! I couldn’t have done it without you.