Korean Chicken Wings
- 2-3 lbs of chicken wings
- 3 tbsp of minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon of gochujang (korean chili paste)
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Pre-heat convection oven to 450 °F.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a large bowl and toss.
- Lay out a piece of foil and fold the corners up like the picture below.
- Spread oil on the foil, so the chicken won’t stick to the foil.
- Place chicken wings on top of the foil and place it in the oven.
- Cook for 18 minutes in a convection oven or 40-45 minutes in a regular oven.
- Once done, take it out and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy!