Instant Pot Wonton Soup
TOTAL TIME: 90 MINUTES
WONTON SOUP BROTH
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 sliced shallot
- 1 sugar cube
- 2 thumb size fresh gingers
- 6 cups of chicken broth
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 tbsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 minced scallions
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Shaoxing wine
- 1 teaspoon suga
- bok choy
- fresh egg noodles
- wonton wrappers
- Put the chicken, ginger, and shallots into the
- Pour the chicken broth and water to the 2/3 max line.
- Season broth with salt.
- Close the lid and make sure it’s on “sealing.”
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes. QPR.
- Take the chicken out, discard the ginger and shallots.
- Season with salt to your tasting.
- Put all ingredients into a medium-size bowl.
- Mix it well together.
- Put 1 tbsp of the mixed ingredients together on a wonton paper and fold.
Once the broth is done, turn on saute mode and wait until water boils, drop however many wontons and bok choy you’d like to eat into the broth. It should be done in 4 minutes.
Cook the noodles with boiling hot water in a separate pot for 2-3 minutes and then wash with cold water.
Serve and enjoy!
1 thought on “Instant Pot Wonton Soup”
Hi just wondering if you know the calorie count for this recipe ?