Instant Pot Korean Porkchop with Mushrooms
TOTAL TIME: 45 MINUTES | SERVINGS: 2
I wanted to try something new and have the regular Korean pork chops with the mushrooms. Let me know what you think in the comment below! 🙂
- 3 thick pork chops
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 20-25 white mushrooms
- salt and pepper
- Cut mushrooms.
- Heat oil on saute mode until hot.
- Salt and pepper the pork chops.
- Saute pork chops until lightly browned.
- Mix ginger, honey, sesame oil, sriracha in a small bowl and pour on top of pork chops in the instant pot.
- Add the mushrooms.
- High-pressure cook for 3 minutes with sealing and QPR.
- While it is cooking, create the slurry by adding water and cornstarch.
- Remove pork chops and set aside.
- Create a thick sauce by adding the slurry. Saute for about 2-3 minutes until it thickens.