Easy Milk Tea with Boba
SERVING: 1 16 OZ CUP
- 2 tbsp of tapioca pearls (I use E-Fa Brand or Tapioca Pearl Brand and the colored ones)
- 3 tbsp of brown sugar
- Any black/green tea (already brew and cool in the fridge)
- Boil the water.
- After the water boils, put the 2 tbsp boba in for 5-7 minutes for each cup.
- Then turn off the heat and cover the pot for another 5-7 minutes.
- Pour the water out and cool down the boba with a couple cold water rinses.
- Put the boba in a small bowl and add 3 tbsp of sugar. Stir well until the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the mixed boba into a cup.
- Add 1 cup of ice and pour the tea to the ice level.
- Lastly, pour the milk over the tea and stir well (you can use a shaker as well).